For Oral Presenters
Important tips, information and guideline for Oral presentations
- A technical assistant will be provided for technical issues.
- All presentations must run on the Windows operating system – the Laptop and the Multimedia Projector will be available. The recommended software to be used is Microsoft PowerPoint.
- SMART pointer will be provided. Click here for more information and guidelines regarding pointer.
Measures to prevent technical delays/issues.
- Ensure that you are available at least one hour before the session starts on the days of the conference.
- Send your final presentation via mail to the organizing committee by the prescribed deadline.
- Presentations MUST be submitted to the IT technician before starting your session. Having the presentation files loaded in advance will help to ensure that the sessions run according to the schedule without any delays.
- Bring an extra-copy of your presentation to the conference stored in a USB media storage device. This copy is to be used as a backup if required. Make sure the USB media storage device and presentation file is properly labeled with your name, presentation day, and time.
- If you need any special arrangements (Different operating system, videos to be displayed etc., you should communicate by the presentation submission deadline.
Please note that the organizing committee shall not be held responsible for any technical issues occurring due to late communication.